Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lunch on Mills



Orlando always has quaint, little places to eat, but sometimes it takes a little effort to search for them. 





Being the inquisitive person that my father is, he found a cute cafe buried between a plethora of houses called 903 Mills Market.






 The ambiance at 903 Mills Market is top notch.  Its outside patio has a very calming, relaxing atmosphere. It’s a great place to have a Sunday brunch with your girlfriends. 






The menu consists of mostly deli items (salads, sandwiches, etc., as well as breakfast items).  The place is also known for its wide selection of beer and wine.  

 

Genoa salami, ham, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion mayo, and olive tapenade on a roll. $7.99


I had their Italian specialty sandwich.



I didn’t really enjoy the sandwich as much as I thought I would have, but that wouldn’t stop me from going to 903 Mills Market again.  I caught a glimpse of their salads, and they looked scrumptious!


The surrounding atmosphere was also very nice.










 *If you have been to 903 Mills Market and have any suggestions on what I should order next time, please comment below : )



Ciao,

       Monique







No comments:

Post a Comment