I also saw in my Instagram comments that http://2blogobsessed.blogspot.com/ had nominated me for the "Versatile Blogger Award". This is the first blogging award I have ever won and I am so honored and grateful to receive it.
Thanks so much to Chloe and Aimee for the nomination! It's really wonderful to know that two ladies that I've never even met not only have read my blog, but also find it worthy of an award. Congrats to Chloe and Aimee as well for receiving the award!
So here are the requirements:
I hereby nominate:
Anna Powers and Sarah Ristorcelli - prcontentagency.com
Elizabeth Keene - http://www.akeenesenseofstyle.com/
Laurence Magaly - www.laurencemagaly.com
Lori Tauraso - www.urbanslate.blogspot.com
Bess Auer - http://bessauer.com/
Cory Warren - http://realirondad.com/
Melissa - www.wonderfullywhimsical.com
Charly Cox - http://www.stylethenatives.co/
Shelly Stuckman- http://shellystuckman.blogspot.com/
Darcy Mae - darcymae.com
Francesca Felix - http://frankvinyl.com/
Diana Marks - http://www.labydiana.com/
Eda - http://luxeandlinen.com/
Jack and Finn Harries - http://jacksgap.com/
The last one is a bit of a long shot, but heck, why not!
Now to the 7 facts:
- I am a junior in high school and currently 16 years old.
- I am an only child.
- My family is from Trinidad and Tobago.
- I enjoy trying new foods and exposing myself to different cultures.
- My favorite band is The Strokes.
- I'm a bit of a nerd (even my parents tease me about it).
- I started Monique's Medley in 2013 as many of my friends, family and acquaintances urged me on to start a blog. I didn't know much about blogging before I started, but I fell in love with the independence of it as well as its immediate impact. It's really nice to go to school and have a reputation as "the blogger."
Thanks once again to Chloe and Aimee! Blog awards are really great, they are such an awesome way to motivate and connect us bloggers!