Saturday, October 25, 2014

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

This beautiful Saturday morning I had the opportunity, along with 4,000 others, to take a stand against breast cancer.



The event, Making Strides of Orlando, is run by the American Cancer Society and takes place annually in downtown Lake Eola.  

Video Footage:





My mother and I

Myself and a family friend, Nan



 This was my first charity walk, and I was honestly surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
 The positive energy of the people around me was absolutely remarkable!

Shout out to this guy who is an awesome singer and goes to my high school!

My mother's work team

idk.




I look forward to participating in many more charity walks in the future.

Vlog Link for mobile

Ciao,

       Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment