Friday, May 2, 2014

Introducing the Inner Elan Vital Series



Hello lovely people!   So I’ve decided to create a series within my blog called the Inner Elan Vital series.   

The definition of élan vital is: the creative force within an organism that is responsible for growth, change, and necessary or desirable adaptations. 

 Within this series I will tackle present-day issues/topics, give advice, and provide my personal tips and strategies for obtaining a more peaceful and happy life.  My hope is that this series will help us to all evolve our lives in a way that will make it easier for us to deal with the negativity in our everyday lives and not let it affect our happiness.

I want you all to be involved in this blog series as well!  So make sure to send me any suggestions for topics or comment on any of my posts.  You can also contact me at: moniquemedleyblog@gmail.com

 


Ciao,

       Monique


No comments:

Post a Comment