Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Ciao, 2014

Happy New Year//Feliz Año Nuevo//Bonne Année//新年快樂//سنة جديدة سعيدة




2014 has been quite the year. I attended a crazy YouTube convention called Playlist Live.  
I embarked on a 14-day European trip with friends that I've had since 2nd grade.  I finished off my freshman year of high school and began sophomore year.  

But most importantly, 2014 was the year I embraced my love for writing.  After searching and searching for my niche, I realized that writing is it.  After several people encouraging me to start my own blog, I decided that 2014 was the perfect time to start.  My first blog post was in December 2013 (I know not 2014, but still close haha).  

Since then, I've felt like I've truly found my place in life.  I was so lost and confused about what I wanted and enjoyed in life, but blogging changed all of that for me.  

What I'm mostly proud of during 2014 is this right here.  2014 was the year I embraced blogging as not only a hobby, but one of my greatest passions.  

I'm so excited to go into 2015, more confident and persistent with my blogging.  That is my New Years Resolution.  I hope to elevate my blog to make it more pleasing and enjoyable for you, my readers.

Thank you all for being a part of my journey.  For supporting me in doing what I love.

Lots of Love,

Monique

2 comments: